Thursday, May 28, 2015

Copperheads, Little Puppies, and Gardens

Howdy mom and dad, I hope yall are having a good time in Israel. I uncoverd our little friend here this morning while I was getting the tiller to work in the garden. I called everyone else on the walkie talkie and they brought me the shotgun. As you can see I took good care of him. I kinda separated his head from the rest of his body with about 320 pellets travaling at a speed of approximately 1200 FPS.
It is sort of scary that we have seen two copperheads now in such a short period of time. The garden is doing really good the last time I checked some of the corn was two and a half feet tall. I thined out the okra and it is doing really well. I have just over 20 plants each of squash and zucchini.
Yeaaaaaa... I Dont Do Copperheads



Out Like A Rock!
Corn

Tomatos


Okra


Cucumbers

No comments:

Post a Comment